Brighton Holistics are pleased to offer you the ‘Body Massage Level 3 to Reflexology Level 3 Qualification’ Training Course from Brighton, Sussex.
|Title:||Body Massage Level 3 to Reflexology Level 3 Qualification|
|Accreditation:||This course is a Level 3 qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).|
|Payment Method:||Payments can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Brighton Holistics office on 01273 672 690.|
|Tutor:||Jon, Ryan or Donna|
|Brief:||Reflexology involves the skilled application of pressure to specific points on the feet in order to restore balance to the body. These points represent reflex areas which correspond to parts of the body. This level 3 Reflexology training course taught at Brighton Holistics is comprehensive and practical. You will study and gain the knowledge of the principles of Reflexology, and how reflexologists practice.|
|Requirements:||Learners must be over the age of 18 and meet the pre-course pre-requisites, which are shown below.|
|Alternative:||This course is available as a Weekday course and as a Weekend course.|
|Duration:||Weekday – This course takes approximately ten months to complete. There are an initial four consecutive days, starting from the course start date shown above, with a further four additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day.
Weekend – The weekend version of this course is carried out over two consecutive weekends (Saturday and Sunday), starting from the course start date shown above, with a further four additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day. This course takes approximately ten months to complete.
Each training day starts at 10.30am and finishes around 4.30pm. Please note that this is a part-time course. Due to the amount of information covered in the course, home study will be required.
Body Massage Level 3 to Reflexology Level 3 Training Course – More Details
An ancient therapy using pressure-point massage to remove blockages, restore the flow of energy throughout the body, alleviate tensions, improve circulation, provide relaxation, and well-being. You will learn massage and reflexology techniques as well as the necessary knowledge and understanding of this fascinating therapy.
You will also be shown how varying your client’s positioning on the couch will allow you to access certain muscle groups better, making your treatments even more effective.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
- The principles and practice for a Reflexologist,
- Health, safety and hygiene,
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology,
- Client care and preparation,
- Legislation and working practices,
- Client consultations including contraindications and restrictions,
- Reflective practice,
- Good practice and legal obligations,
- History, theory and philosophy of Reflexology,
- Why and how Reflexology works,
- Common disorders that benefit favourably to treatment,
- Reflex zones and their relation to structures of the body,
- Professional, symptomatic and casual treatments,
- Business Studies.
Due to the amount of information covered in the course home studies of approximately five hours per week will be required.
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology. Accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT).
This course is a Level 3 qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).
To qualify for this upgrade course you must hold a recognised level 3 qualification, which meets the National Occupational Standard and the Core Curriculum. Your qualification must be no more than five years old. This is called Accredited Prior Learning (APL). If your qualification is more than two years old you will have to take the full qualification course. For further information on the full qualification course, please click here.
A maximum of eight learners per class, this allows the tutor to monitor individuals progress and development. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information.
Manuals & Certification:
Training manuals will be downloadable to each learner via their online learning portal. These manuals will be available to download for 60 days once your course has started. It will be the learner’s responsibility to download and save the training manuals within this time. Manuals can be read on all devices. Certification for your course will be emailed to you once you have met the learning outcomes.
Learning Outcomes & Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by: –
- Practical assessments and theoretical knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
- You will need to complete twenty clients each having two treatments, eight clients each having six treatments, twelve clients each having one treatment, giving the total of one hundred case studies along with a practical assessment.
- All case studies are completed through the Brighton Holistics online assessment portal.
- Certification will only be issued once you show that you are competent with this treatment and that you have met the range of learning outcomes and assessment criteria that have been set by the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and accrediting body.
- Some professional bodies don’t require case studies, however, this does not meet the National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Upon completion of this course you will be able to register with the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the Association of Reflexologists (AoR), the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as well as being able to register on the Accredited Voluntary Register (AVR) by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA).
Dates, Bookings and Information:
This course only takes place when required, if you are interested in taking this course please telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications we offer here at Brighton Holistics please click here for further information or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
We’ve had many wonderful students and it’s been our pleasure to assist them in attaining their educational goals. Read just some of their testimonials here.