Brighton Holistics are pleased to offer you the ‘Reflexology Level 3 Qualification’ Training Course from Brighton, Sussex.
|Title:||Reflexology Level 3 Qualification|
|Accreditation:||This course is a Level 3 Qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).|
|Payment Plan:||To book a course a 50% deposit must be paid. This course can also be paid for by a payment plan, please see the payment plan page or booking terms and conditions for information.|
|Payment Method:||Payments can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Brighton Holistics office on 01273 672 690. To book online, simply select an appropriate Available Start Date and click the add to basket button.|
|Tutor:||Jon, Ryan, Donna or Jenny|
|Brief:||Reflexology level 3 involves the skilled application of pressure to specific points on the feet in order to restore balance to the body. These points represent reflex areas which correspond to parts of the body.|
|Requirements:||This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience. Applicants must be 18 years or over. Basic computer skills will be an advantage, as your portfolio will be completed online.|
|Alternative:||This course is available as a Weekday course and as a Weekend course.|
|Duration:||Weekday – This course takes approximately ten months to complete. There are an initial four consecutive days, starting from the course start date shown above, with a further four additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day.
Weekend – The weekend version of this course is carried out over two consecutive weekends (Saturday and Sunday), starting from the course start date shown above, with a further four additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day. This course takes approximately ten months to complete.
Each training day starts at 10.30am and finishes around 4.30pm. Please note that this is a part-time course. Due to the amount of information covered in the course, home study will be required.
Reflexology Level 3 Qualification Training Course – More Details
Reflexology Level 3 involves the skilled application of pressure to specific points on the feet in order to restore balance to the body. These points represent reflex areas which correspond to parts of the body.
This Reflexology level 3 training course taught at Brighton Holistics is comprehensive and practical. You will study and gain the knowledge of the principles of Reflexology, and how reflexologists practice. You will learn the benefits and techniques of Reflex areas which are found on the soles, the top and the sides of the feet. Similar reflex areas can also be found on the hands. Hand reflexology may be used where it is difficult to use the techniques on the feet. Reflexology is a simple, natural and harmless way to check and maintain health.
This course will give you a great foundation to be a fully qualified, accredited and registered therapist.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
- The principles and practice for a Reflexologist,
- Health, safety and hygiene,
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology,
- Client care and preparation,
- Legislation and working practices,
- Client consultations including contraindications and restrictions,
- Reflective practice,
- Good practice and legal obligations,
- History, theory and philosophy of Reflexology,
- Why and how Reflexology works,
- Common disorders that benefit favourably to treatment,
- Reflex zones and their relation to structures of the body,
- Professional, symptomatic and casual treatments,
- Business Studies,
- Guide to nutrition for the complementary therapist,
- Guide to energy for the complementary therapist.
Due to the amount of information covered in the course, home studies of approximately five hours per week will be required.
Please note that one-day courses or online courses in Reflexology are not recognised qualifications. This means they do not meet the National Occupational Standard or Core Curriculum. If you require any help or advice regarding your training course or course accreditation, please don’t hesitate to call Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
Reflexology Course information
Level 3 Diploma in Reflexology. Accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT).
This course is a Level 3 Qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).
This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience. Applicants must be 18 years or over. Basic computer skills will be an advantage, as your portfolio will be completed online.
A maximum of eight learners per class, this allows the tutor to monitor individuals progress and development. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information.
Learning Outcomes & Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by:
- Practical assessments and theoretical knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
- You will need to complete twenty clients each having two treatments, eight clients each having six treatments, twelve clients each having one treatment, giving the total of one hundred case studies along with a practical assessment.
- All case studies are completed through the Brighton Holistics online assessment portal.
- Certification will only be issued once you show that you are competent with this treatment and that you have met the range of learning outcomes and assessment criteria that have been set by the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and accrediting body.
- Some professional bodies don’t require case studies, however, this does not meet the National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Upon completion of this course you will be able to register with the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the Association of Reflexologists (AoR), the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as well as being able to register on the Accredited Voluntary Register (AVR) by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA).
Dates, Bookings and Information:
All available dates are shown above. To book your course, simply click the add to cart button shown next to the appropriate date or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications we offer here at Brighton Holistics please click here for further information or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
We’ve had many wonderful students and it’s been our pleasure to assist them in attaining their educational goals. Read just some of their testimonials here.