Brighton Holistics are pleased to offer you the ‘Pathology IFPA Accredited Level 3 Certificate’, online training course.
|Title:||Pathology Level 3 Certificate|
|Accreditation:||This course is accredited by the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA).|
|Cost of the Course:||The cost of this course is £95.|
|Course Fee Covers:||The course fee covers all Final Assessment and Exam Fees.|
|Brief:||This Pathology (the study of disease) provides a solid knowledge of common medical conditions. Also includes accredited complementary healthcare qualifications.|
|Requirements:||This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, Basic computer skills are required to complete this course.|
|Payment Method:||Payments can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Brighton Holistics office on 01273 672 690. To book online, simply click the add to cart button below. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information. The price shown includes Vat and all examination costs.|
Pathology Level 3 Diploma IFAP Accredited Online Training Course – More Details
As an Aromatherapists you may come in contact with clients who are not in the best of health. Although of course, it is not the role of an Aromatherapist to diagnose, a solid knowledge of common medical terms is of great benefit.
Pathology (the study of disease) is now included in all accredited complementary healthcare qualifications (level 3).
The Brighton Holistics pathology course has been written by therapists for a therapist. Listing over 300 different pathologies and the therapist’s consideration. This is a great way to refresh or enhances your knowledge.
Upon booking this course you will be able to download a comprehensive manual which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
No attendance required. This course takes approximately 30 hours to complete.
During the course you will cover the following topics:
- The Integumentary common Pathologies,
- The Circulatory common Pathologies,
- The Digestive common Pathologies,
- The Endocrine common Pathologies,
- The Immune common Pathologies,
- The Lymphatic common Pathologies,
- The Muscular common Pathologies,
- The Nervous common Pathologies,
- The Respiratory common Pathologies,
- The Skeletal common Pathologies,
- The Urinary common Pathologies,
- The Reproductive common Pathologies,
- Cancer & neoplasia.
The course also contains:
- Upon booking this course a comprehensive manual will be available for you to download, which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
- The learning portal contains interactive tutorials and online assessments which will help with your learning experience.
- Your course is marked immediately online with your result shown instantly. There are no written assignments.
- Attendance is not required to complete this course.
- Please note that the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) course is a training course that is mapped to the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum.
- To pass the final assessment you must achieve 70%.
Please note that this qualification is called a “Certificate”. As from 1st September 2012, the word diploma was removed from all Anatomy and Physiology and Pathology qualifications, to meet Government-approved Awarding Organisation requirements. A Level 3 Certificate is now the recognised qualification and the industry standard.
The International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA), Level 3 Certificate in Pathology.
This course is accredited by the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists (IFPA). This course has been awarded 20 CPD points.
This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, Basic computer skills are required to complete this course.
Manuals & Certification:
Training manuals will be downloadable to each learner via their online learning portal. These manuals will be available to download for 60 days once your course has started. It will be the learner’s responsibility to download and save the training manuals within this time. Manuals can be read on all devices. Certification for your course will be emailed to you once you have met the learning outcomes.
Learning Outcomes & Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show the achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by:
- Theory knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
- The final assessment is made up of 80 multiple choice questions you must achieve 70% to pass.
No attendance is needed to complete this course.
This course takes approximately 30 hours to complete. The course will be available to you for 12 months from the date of course confirmation. Please note that you must log into the Learners Portal within 60 days otherwise the portal will mark your course dormant. Please see the Booking Terms and Conditions for further information.
Dates, Bookings and Information:
This is an online course. To book your course, simply click the add to cart button or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications we offer here at Brighton Holistics please click here for further information or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
We’ve had many wonderful students and it’s been our pleasure to assist them in attaining their educational goals. Read just some of their testimonials here.