Brighton Holistics are pleased to offer you the ‘Aromatherapy Level 3 Qualification’ Training Course from Brighton, Sussex.
|Title :||Aromatherapy Level 3 Qualification|
|Accreditation :||This course is a Level 3 Qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).|
|Payment Plan :||To book a course a 50% deposit must be paid. This course can also be paid for by a payment plan, please see the payment plan page or booking terms and conditions for information.|
|Payment Method :||To book a course a 50% deposit must be paid. Payment can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Brighton Holistics office on 01273 672 690. To book online, simply select an appropriate Available Start Date and click the add to basket button.|
|Venue :||Brighton Holistics|
|Tutor :||Jon Matson, Ryan Higgins or Jenny Wood|
|Brief :||Aromatherapy has become a conventional and highly regarded therapy to help with a huge scale of physical and emotional conditions and therefore therapists are now in huge demand.|
|Requirements :||This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience. Applicants must be 18 years or over. Basic computer skills will be an advantage, as your portfolio will be completed online.|
|Alternative :||This course is available as a Weekday course and as Weekend course.|
|Duration :||Weekday – This course takes approximately ten months to complete. There are an initial five consecutive days (Monday to Friday) starting from the course start date shown above, with a further five additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day.
Weekend – The weekend version of this course is carried out over three consecutive weekends (Saturday and Sunday), starting from the course start date shown above, with a further four additional tutorial days spread throughout the course duration, plus your final assessment day. This course takes approximately ten months to complete.
Each training day starts at 10.30am and finishes around 4.30pm. Please note that this is a part time course. Due to the amount of information covered in the course, home study will be required.
Aromatherapy Level 3 Qualification Course – More Details
Aromatherapy has become a conventional and highly regarded therapy to help with a huge scale of physical and emotional conditions and therefore therapists are now in huge demand.
This level 3 Aromatherapy training course taught at Brighton Holistics is comprehensive and practical. You will study and gain the knowledge of the principles of Aromatherapy. You will learn the benefits and techniques of Aromatherapy massage and the sources and effects of essential oils, and be able to provide treatments safely and effectively to clients in different circumstances and be able to apply essential oils in other mediums such as waxes, creams, lotions and water products.
This course will give you a great foundation to be a fully qualified, accredited and registered therapist.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
- The principles and practice for an Aromatherapist,
- Health, safety and hygiene,
- Anatomy, physiology and pathology,
- Client care and preparation,
- Legislation and working practices,
- Client consultations including contraindications and restrictions,
- Reflective practice,
- Good practice and legal obligations,
- History & development of Aromatherapy,
- Why and how Aromatherapy works,
- Physiological therapeutic effects of essential oils & aromatherapy,
- An in depth knowledge of over 40 essential oils,
- How to blend Aromatherapy oils to suit a client,
- Where the oils come from and how they are harvested,
- Chemistry of Aromatherapy,
- Carrier oils and other mediums used in Aromatherapy,
- Body massage,
- Business Studies,
- Guide to nutrition for the complementary therapist,
- Guide to energy for the complementary therapist.
Due to the amount of information covered in the course, home studies of approximately five hours per week will be required.
Please note that one day courses or online courses in Aromatherapy are not recognised qualifications. This means they do not meet the National Occupational Standard or Core Curriculum. If you require any help or advice regarding your training course or course accreditation, please don’t hesitate to call Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy. Accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT).
Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy. Accredited by Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) – RQF Qualification 600/4843/8.
Level 3 Diploma in Aromatherapy. Accredited by International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) – RQF Qualification QAN 600/5505/4.
All three qualifications follow the same course work, it is only the assessment process which differs. For further information and clarification on the different qualifications please click Here, or call us on 01273 672 690.
This course is a Level 3 Qualification and is fully accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the International Therapy Examination Council (ITEC) and the Vocational Training Charity Trust (VTCT).
This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience. Applicants must be 18 years or over. Basic computer skills will be an advantage, as your portfolio will be completed online.
A maximum of eight learners per class, this allows the tutor to monitor individuals progress and development. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information.
Manuals & Certification:
Training manuals will be downloadable to each learner via their online learning portal. These manuals will be available to download for 60 days once your course has started. It will be the learner’s responsibility to download and save the training manuals within this time. Manuals can be read on all devices. Certification for your course will be emailed to you once you have met the learning outcomes.
Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by:
- Practical assessments, and theory knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
- You will need to complete six clients each having six treatments, fifteen clients each having one treatment, nine clients having products made such as compresses, inhalations and creams and lotions for external use, giving the total of sixty case studies, along with a practical assessment.
- All case studies are completed through the Brighton Holistics online assessment portal.
- Certification will only be issued once you show that you are competent with this treatment and that you have met the range of learning outcomes and assessment criteria that have been set by the National Occupational Standards (NOS) and accrediting body.
- Some professional bodies don’t require case studies, however this does not meet the National Occupational Standards (NOS).
Upon completion of this course you will be able to register with the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC) as well as being able to register on the Accredited Voluntary Register (AVR) by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care (PSA).
Dates and Bookings:
All available dates are shown above. To book your course, simply click the add to cart button shown next to the appropriate date or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
We’ve had many wonderful students and it’s been our pleasure to assist them in attaining their educational goals. Read just some of their testimonials here.