Brighton Holistics are pleased to offer you the ‘Anatomy Physiology and Pathology Level 3 Certificate’, online training course.
|Title:||Anatomy Physiology and Pathology Level 3 Certificate|
|Accreditation:||This course is accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT).|
|Brief:||Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology is the foundation for any person wishing to work in the therapy and care industry. This FHT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology contains two of the units required to complete to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in many therapy qualifications to meet the national occupational standards.|
|Requirements:||This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, basic computer skills are required to complete this course.|
|Payment Method:||Payments can be made via PayPal, bank transfer or by calling the Brighton Holistics office on 01273 672 690. To book online, simply click the add to cart button below. Please see the booking terms and conditions for information. The price shown includes Vat and all examination costs.|
Anatomy, Physiology & Pathology Level 3 Online Training Course – More Details
Anatomy and Physiology is the foundation for any person wishing to work in the therapy and care industry. This FHT Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology contains two of the units required to complete to achieve a Level 3 Diploma in many therapy qualifications to meet the national occupational standards. With 206 bones and more than 600 muscles in the human body, along with an intricate network of blood vessels, nerves and other integrated systems, the human body is a complex organism. Anatomy is the study of form and physiology the study of function. As form and function are connected, the study of both anatomy and physiology are intrinsically linked, and therefore studied together.
The easy-to-use online course coupled with our unrivalled support enables you to achieve your professionally recognised diploma in the way that best suits you, so you can then confidently continue with your career, safe in the knowledge that your thorough understanding of anatomy, physiology and pathology will stand you in good stead. The Brighton Holistics Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology course has been written by therapists for the therapist. Listing over 300 different pathologies and the therapist’s consideration. This is a great way to refresh or enhances your knowledge.
Upon booking this course you will be able to download a comprehensive manual which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
No attendance is needed to complete this course. This course takes approximately 94 hours to complete.
During the course you will cover the following topics:
- Facts about the human body,
- What is Anatomy and Physiology?
- What is Pathology?
- Chemistry of the body,
- The Cell,
- The Skin and common Pathologies,
- The Hair and common Pathologies,
- The Nails and common Pathologies,
- The Circulatory System and common Pathologies,
- The Digestive System and common Pathologies,
- The Endocrine System and common Pathologies,
- The Immune System and common Pathologies,
- The Lymphatic System and common Pathologies,
- The Muscular System and common Pathologies,
- The Nervous System and common Pathologies,
- The Respiratory System and common Pathologies,
- The Skeletal System and common Pathologies,
- The Urinary System and common Pathologies,
- The Reproductive System and common Pathologies.
- Cancer and Neoplasia
The course also contains:
- Upon booking this course a comprehensive manual will be available for you to download, which will be a handy revision and reference tool.
- The learning portal contains interactive tutorials and online assessments which will help with your learning experience.
- Your course is marked immediately online with your result shown instantly. There are no written assignments.
- Attendance is not required to complete this course.
- Please note that the Federation of Holistic Therapists (FHT) course is a training course that is mapped to the National Occupational Standard (NOS) and Core Curriculum.
- To pass the final assessment you must achieve 70%.
Please note that this qualification is called a “Certificate”. As from 1st September 2012, the word diploma was removed from all Anatomy and Physiology and Pathology qualifications, to meet Government-approved Awarding Organisation requirements. A Level 3 Certificate is now the recognised qualification and the industry standard.
A sample of the courses
To view a very basic sample of this courses please click here the password is Bh123!
Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT), Level 3 Certificate in Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology.
This course is accredited by the Federation of Holistics Therapists (FHT). This course has been awarded 20 CPD points.
This course is available for complete beginners with no previous experience, basic computer skills are required to complete this course.
Manuals & Certification:
Training manuals will be downloadable to each learner via their online learning portal. These manuals will be available to download for 60 days once your course has started. It will be the learner’s responsibility to download and save the training manuals within this time. Manuals can be read on all devices. Certification for your course will be emailed to you once you have met the learning outcomes.
Learning Outcomes & Evidence of achievement:
Learners will be required to show the achievement of a range of relevant learning outcomes and assessment criteria, as set by the National Occupational Standard and Accrediting Body by: –
- Theory knowledge will be assessed during your training time.
The final assessment is made up of 160 multiple choice questions. You must achieve 70% to pass the assessment. All aspects of our Level 3 Anatomy, Physiology and Physiology course is delivered online. There is no waiting for your result – you know immediately.
This course is completed online only, no attendance is necessary.
This course takes approximately 94 hours to complete. The course will be available to you for 12 months from the date of course confirmation. Please note that you must log into the Learners Portal within 60 days otherwise the portal will mark your course dormant. Please see the Booking Terms and Conditions for further information.
Dates, Bookings and Information:
This is an online course. To book your course, simply click the add to cart button or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications we offer here at Brighton Holistics please click here for further information or telephone Brighton Holistics on 01273 672 690.
We’ve had many wonderful students and it’s been our pleasure to assist them in attaining their educational goals. Read just some of their testimonials here.