- To register individual learners to the correct programme within agreed timescales.
- To claim valid learner certificates within agreed timescales.
- To construct a secure, accurate and accessible audit trail to ensure that individual learner registration and certification claims can be tracked to the certificate which is issued for each learner.
In order to do this, Brighton Holistics will:
- Register each learner within the accrediting body requirements
- Provide a mechanism for programme teams to check the accuracy of learner registrations
- Make each learner aware of their registration status
- Inform the accrediting body of withdrawals, transfers or changes to learner details
- Ensure that certificate claims are timely and based solely on internally verified assessment records
- Audit certificate claims made to the accrediting body
- Audit the certificates received from the accrediting body to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Keep all records safely and securely for three years post-certification
This policy will be reviewed every 12 months by the Principal.