Course Login Instructions
Please note that if you have an active login for the Brighton Holistics Learners Portal, you will not be sent new login details, you will be able to use your current information.
You will receive an email from Admin User -firstname.lastname@example.org
- The email which is sent to you will contain a link to the Brighton Holistics Learners Portal and also your username and a computer-generated password which will need changing. With this information, please follow these basic instructions to gain access to your Learners Portal –
- On the main navigation heading, you will see “Login”, click on this,
- You will then need to enter your username exactly as shown in the email from Admin User,
- Enter your password exactly as shown in the email from Admin User. It’s best to cut and paste this information. Once you log in for the first time, you will be required to change the password,
- To change your password, you will be required to enter the password given to you shown in the email from the Admin User.
- Once you have changed your password you will be taken through to the main portal page, where you will be required to read and accept the policies for using the Brighton Holistics Learner’s Portal. Some of these may be irrelevant for your course, we are sorry about this.
- Once you have completed the policy section, you will then be taken to your Portal Dashboard; your course will be listed under Course Overview. The Portal dashboard holds a lot of information which is important and should be read fully.
- You will also have access to the Brighton Holistics Resource Sections; this holds a lot of useful information and tips.
- Each time you log into the system, you will need your username and password unless your computer stores this information, please make sure you keep this information safe and readily available.
If you choose to login via the Brighton Holistics website
- Go to the Brighton Holistics BrightonHolistics.co.uk
- The same as above applies regarding changing your password etc.
- Look for the link “Learners Portal” this will take you to the login page,
- In the top right-hand corner, you will see it says “log in” please click this,
- Please enter your password and username,
- After pressing login, you will be taken to your Portal Dashboard your course will be listed under Course Overview.
If you fail to receive the email from admin user, please check your junk or spam folder or click on the “forgotten your username or Password link”. Enter the email address you gave us when you registered for the course and click “Log In”. An email will then be sent to you telling you how to log in and reset your information. Your username will always be the name (first and surname all in lower case) you gave us when registering for the course.
All online courses must be completed within 12 months; this includes the final assessment. Courses can only be deferred with the permission of Brighton Holistics, an extension will only be granted on medical grounds, and medical documentation will be required. You must apply via email to email@example.com for an extension. Please note that the Brighton Holistics Learners Portal closes at 17hrs on the day of completion day. After this time, you will not be able to access the course.
All therapy courses have individual time scales for completion. This information can be found on the Brighton Holistics website on the course description page and also on the welcome letter found within the course information point.
You will see a count down counter under the “Course completion status” part of your course. The system will also send you an automatic reminder email 60 and 30 days before the end of your course completion date.
Please note that if you fail to log in to the system for 60 days, the system automatically removes you, and all uploaded work and grades will be deleted. It is the learners’ responsibility to log in and keep the system updated, not Brighton Holistics. Brighton Holistics will not be responsible for work which is lost or deleted.
If you require any help please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 672 690 during office hours.