Brighton Holistics Affiliates Agreement
This agreement describes the terms and conditions for participation in the Brighton Holistics affiliate program. In this agreement, the term “Affiliate” refers to you (the applicant). In this agreement, “Brighton Holistics” is with whom you are entering this agreement. By applying to the Brighton Holistics affiliate program, you are confirming that you have read the Affiliate agreement and agree to the Brighton Holistics terms and conditions, please click here for further information.
Eligibility for the Affiliate Program
To participate in the Affiliate Program, you must submit an application through the Brighton Holistics Affiliate Signup, available at https://www.brightonholistics.co.uk/affiliates-brighton-holistics/. Brighton Holistics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to accept or reject any application for membership in the Affiliate Program for any reason. Affiliates must be at least 18 years old in order to participate in the Affiliate Program.
For a sale to generate a commission to an Affiliate, the customer must complete the order form and remit full payment for the product. Commissions will only be paid on sales that are made when the customer clicks through qualified, correctly structured Affiliate links. Properly coded links are the sole responsibility of the affiliate. Commissions can be viewed on the Affiliate Dashboard.
If the Affiliate is on a one-time payment option, they will receive a commission for each new signup.
If the Affiliate is on a recurring payment schedule, they will continue to accumulate commissions for each paid transaction by the customer for as long as the customer remains a paying customer. For Affiliates participating in the recurring program, commissions will also accumulate for plan upgrades and adding users.
An Affiliate can request payment when their balance reaches a minimum balance of £20. Payments can be requested every 30 days. Payment processing can take up to 30 days from the request date. Payments will generally be paid out via bank transfer.
In the event a customer requests a refund for a transaction for which the Affiliate has earned commissions, any commissions earned on the refund amount will be deducted from the Affiliate’s balance.
Usage and Obligations
Brighton Holistics is a registered trademark. Affiliates are permitted to use the Brighton Holistics brand marketing resources available in the Affiliates section of the Brighton Holistics application. Logos and other assets cannot be modified. The Affiliate does not gain any trademark, copyright or any other rights to any of these materials.
All rights are reserved. The copying or reproducing of any of the content of this website or training material is strictly prohibited without prior consent. The content of all Brighton Holistics training material, even when unbranded, remains strictly under the ownership and copyright of Brighton Holistics and may not be copied or duplicated by any means without explicit permission from Brighton Holistics. All intellectual rights to all Brighton Holistics products remain strictly with Brighton Holistics.
Permissible Use of Training and Training Manuals
Brighton Holistics offers practitioner training courses to learners providing them with the skills for delivering therapy. Our courses are not designed or intended to permit students to provide training themselves. All course materials are strictly intended for reference purposes when delivering therapy. The unauthorised copying, distribution or other use of training manuals or materials is a severe breach of copyright.
The Affiliate will never imply that they are acting on behalf of Brighton Holistics and will never advertise Brighton Holistics products directly. The Affiliate will never bid for advertisements that compete with Brighton Holistics. The Affiliate will never represent themselves, Brighton Holistics or their relationship with Brighton Holistics in a false or misleading way. The Affiliate will not engage in the distribution of an unsolicited bulk email (spam) mentioning or referencing Brighton Holistics.
The relationship between you and Brighton Holistics
Neither these Terms of Service nor your participation in the Affiliate Program creates any employment, independent contractor, agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between you and Brighton Holistics.
You shall bear your own costs and expenses related to marketing and promoting Brighton Holistics and/or the Affiliate Program. Brighton Holistics is not obligated to reimburse or credit you for any marketing expenses. If Brighton Holistics does reimburse you for any marketing expenses, such reimbursement shall not create a duty or obligation to reimburse any future marketing expenses.
You may not engage in any of the following marketing activities and represent and warrant that your marketing practices do not violate any of these restrictions:
- Affiliates shall not make any false, misleading, or disparaging statements with respect to the Affiliate Program, Brighton Holistics, its employees, its customers, its Services or its Affiliates.
- Affiliates shall not create websites or advertisements that copy, imitate, or resemble the look and feel of Brighton Holistics services. Affiliates shall not copy Brighton Holistics website or any portions thereof, including, without limitation, any of Brighton Holistics trademarks or other intellectual property, and display them on their own site or subdomain or use them in any way without Brighton Holistics prior express written consent.
- Affiliates shall not offer cash back, coupons, rewards or other incentives as part of their marketing efforts for the Affiliate Program.
- Affiliates shall not use traffic that is generated by, including, but not limited to, pay to click, pay to read, banner exchanges, click exchanges, cost-per-view advertising, pop-up/under, spam, purchased traffic, or similar methods without prior written consent from Brighton Holistics.
- Affiliates shall not use cookie stuffing techniques that set the tracking cookie without the potential customer actually clicking on the Affiliate’s referral link.
- Affiliates are responsible for ensuring their tracking codes are working properly before sending traffic to Brighton Holistics servers. Any modification to the links is the sole responsibility of the Affiliate. Referral fees may be withheld, as determined in Brighton Holistics sole discretion, for tracking errors caused by editing, masking, redirecting or tampering with affiliate links.
- Affiliates shall not bid on or use Brighton Holistics trademarks or misspelt keywords for the purpose of pay-per-click on internet search engines without prior written consent from Brighton Holistics.
- Affiliates shall not use Brighton Holistics trademarks or misspelt keywords in their domain names.
- Affiliates shall not use redirected pages and links to send a potential customer to Brighton Holistics website.
- Affiliates shall not engage in domain forwarding (i.e. purchasing a domain and setting it to forward directly to Brighton Holistics website using an affiliate link).
- Affiliates shall not engage in the advertisement of business-opportunity websites or use marketing practices that attract fraudulent or short-term customers.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing activity that may harm the reputation or credibility of Brighton Holistics, including using low-quality marketing materials, or advertising on any website that promotes violence, discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age, or any illegal activities, or violates the intellectual property or other rights of a third party.
- Affiliates must include a physical mailing address and unsubscribe information for any marketing email sent promoting Brighton Holistics Services.
- Affiliates shall make clear that they, not Brighton Holistics, are the sender of all marketing communications related to the promotion of Brighton Holistics Services.
- Affiliates shall not engage in any marketing or promotional activities that violate applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
- Affiliates shall not market using facsimile, broadcast, telemarketing, text message marketing, or other offline marketing methods regarding Brighton Holistics or Brighton Holistics Services without the express written consent of Brighton Holistics.
- Affiliates shall not use malware or spyware to market or promote Brighton Holistics Services.
Term and Termination
Either party has the right to terminate the agreement immediately without prior notice. If the Affiliate terminates the agreement, no further commissions from Brighton Holistics will be paid for any past or future customer transactions. If Brighton Holistics chooses to terminate the agreement, any balance greater than £20 will be paid to the affiliate within 60 days of termination. Balances that are smaller than £20 will be forfeited. If the Affiliate is on a recurring program, Brighton Holistics will not be obligated for any future payments after termination.
This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.
We may modify any of the terms and conditions within this Agreement at any time and at our sole discretion. These modifications may include, but not limited to changes in the scope of available commissions, commission schedules, payment procedures and Affiliate Program rules. All changes are effective immediately when posted. Your continued participation in the Affiliate Program following the posting of revised Terms of Service means that you accept and agree to the changes which are binding on you, so please check this webpage periodically for updates.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or the Affiliate Program, you may contact us at: